My Family

I'm Alison and I'm myself, obviously. My sister is Rebecca, and she is annoying and cute. (Mostly annoying.) Rebecca is a year 4 at Frankley School,and she is in Tuhono. My dad is Robert and he is a music teacher for lots of schools. Dad plays lots of bass and double bass, he can play ukelele and guitar to! He can read music and is really talented. My mum is Sheryl and lives in Dunedin. Mum is and English teacher at Taieri Collage in Mosgiel. She is really annoying when she corrects me in my bad grammar. (I don't mind much!) Mum is getting married in the holidays, and me and Rebecca get to go down to see! (YAY!)

I have a half-brother named Shay from Mum's side of the family. He's turning TWENTY this year! (I really can't believe it!) Shay works at McDonald's in New Plymouth.I also have a half-sister named Abigail from Dad's side of the family. Abby lives in Rangiora and is fifteen this year. Abby is really athletic and does a lot of soccer and running.

Comments

  1. Hey Alison, I like hearing about your family... Its great how you can see both sides to your sister.
    I'm guessing your two grammar mistakes are a test for your mum...
    You managed to get quite a bit of information in about your family in a short couple of paragraphs... good editing to just the relevant points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was playing some double bass just before reading your blog... just fancy that... :-)
    It is difficult to believe that Shay is nearly 20, and that Abby is nearly 15... and that this is your last year at Frankley :-O

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beach & Me

Coding

Passion Project